Student Houses Loughborough
NOW BOOKED for 2017 / 2018
Wonderful dining kitchen, comfy living room with leather sofas & 37" LED HD TV, 6 very large double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and separate laundry room.
Exceptional location in the most-desirable area of the Golden Triangle – very close to campus & town centre - this is an outstanding opportunity to live in a truly amazing house.
The enclosed south-facing garden is perfect for BBQs; there is a pub style picnic bench, trees & shrubs plus a lockable bike storage shed.
Exclusive use of private lockable alleyway provides added security.
A cosy home from home
- Big rooms with luxury double beds
- All matching solid pine bedroom furniture; large desks
- Network & digital TV point in all rooms
- New leather sofas & modern living room furniture
- 37" LED HD TV with Freeview
- Premium dining kitchen with stainless steel oven & ceramic hob, dishwasher & two fridge-freezers
- Separate laundry room in the basement with washing machine, tumble dryer & freezer
- Three sparkling white bathrooms; two with shower, basin and loo plus one with shower only
- Separate downstairs loo and full size basin
- Private lockable alleyway provides added security
- Freshly decorated & professionally cleaned throughout
- Energy efficient; thoroughly insulated
- 24 / 7 unlimited hot water
- Garden with pub style picnic bench
- Lockable bike shed
- Henry vacuum & other cleaning tools
Refurbished to a very high standard, this traditionally constructed, bay-fronted, Victorian terraced house offers gas central heating and comprises on the ground floor; storm porch, entrance hall, two large, double-bedded study bedrooms, living room, fully fitted kitchen with dining area, plus downstairs loo with full size wash basin. In the basement there is a laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer & freezer. Staircase from the entrance hall leads to the first floor where there are three large, double-bedded study bedrooms, two bathrooms each with white suite comprising shower, basin and loo plus a further bathroom with shower only. On the second floor is a sixth very large double-bedded study bedroom. Outside is a lockable bike storage shed and south-facing, enclosed, zero maintenance garden with a pub style picnic bench. The house benefits from its own lockable alleyway, which provides added security and exclusive access to the rear of the house and garden.
All inclusive package
I operate a budgeted allowance scheme which can be included in the rent to cover the cost of Water Rates and TV Licence along with all the bills for electricity, gas, broadband, TV and phone services you use during your tenancy. However, you must choose what broadband, TV and phone services you require, contact the service provider directly and open an account in your name. I will set up a standing order to credit the housemate who pays for these services.
11 Burleigh Road
Loughborough LE11 3BA
- 1 Burleigh Road
- 27 Heathcoat Street
- 5 Leopold Street
- 7 Leopold Street
- 81 Leopold Street
- 134 Leopold Street
- 35 Paget Street
- 82 Station Street