It’s that time of year again. Exams are in full swing and there’s just one thing on the agenda… Revision!
Private landlord means I let my houses directly, rather than through a letting agent, so you get to deal with me, the person that owns the house.
I'm an Accredited Landlord through the East Midlands Landlord Accreditation Scheme. By selecting an EMLAS landlord, you take the risk out of choosing a property. I have joined the scheme on an entirely voluntary basis because I believe I am the best in the business and can be relied upon to make your experience as a tenant as enjoyable as possible.
I'd also like to think of myself as the founding member of a new generation of professional student landlords. I care passionately about the standard of accommodation and level of service I provide. And of course - as the owner of the house - nobody could be more interested in making sure you are happy tenants and that your house is in tip-top condition.
Students are professionals-in-waiting, so why should their housing requirements be any different? Why should students be happy with second rate? With this simple concept I started buying houses in the very best locations and I worked hard to make them the very best houses in the street. The emphasis is on providing a comfortable home rather than just somewhere to live.
The standard of renovation I achieve and quality of furniture and fittings in my houses is no less than I would want for myself. I know all my tenants individually by name and my dealings with each of them is much the same as I would hope to be dealt with myself.
Premier homes for professional students. It's not that complicated; live as you would want to live, do as you would be done by.
Please take a look; I can promise that your house for next year will be a comfortable, safe and happy home.
When you're a student looking for somewhere to live there are just three rules; location, location, location. In Loughborough, location means an area known as the Golden Triangle, it's seriously premier league, exactly halfway between campus and town centre, and less than 10 minutes walk from each.
All my houses are in the Golden Triangle, buzzing with student life and definitely the place to be.
A cosy home from home
- Big rooms with luxury double beds
- Matching solid pine furniture; large desks
- Network & digital TV point in all rooms
- New leather sofas; modern furniture
- 37" LED HD TV with Freeview
- Stylish fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Extra-large fridge and freezer capacity
- Separate laundry room; washer & dryer
- Sparkling white bathrooms; bath & shower
- Freshly decorated; professionally cleaned
- Energy efficient; thoroughly insulated
- 24 / 7 unlimited hot water
- Garden with pub style picnic bench
- Lockable bike shed
- Henry vacuum & other cleaning tools
- Friendly family business
- Unrivalled customer service
- All inclusive rent; no bills to pay
- Viewings arranged at a time to suit you
- No signing fee; nothing to pay until July
- Deposits protected & paid back promptly
- 24 / 7 priority maintenance response
- Gardening & window cleaning included
Safety, security & reliability
- EMLAS / NLA landlord; reliable choice
- MUL-T-LOCK high security locks
- Double glazed for warmth & security
- Latest fire detection & alert system
- Certificates for gas safety & electrical
- HMO licensed & Housing Act compliant
Student Living Blog
When your dissertation avoidance game is strong it can be tough to stay on track. Luckily we have a few tips to help you avoid procrastinating yourself out of a 2:1!