Renting one of our Loughborough student houses couldn't be simpler...
- GET CRACKING: decide how many bedrooms you need by forming your household group.
- SEARCH: browse our houses online, search by number of beds / location / rent etc.
- VIEW: next contact us to arrange a no-obligation viewing; we can meet any time that suits you.
- BOOK: when you have chosen a house to book, let us know ASAP.
- RELAX: we’ll immediately take the house off the market and reserve it for your group.
- NO SIGNING FEES: there is NOTHING to pay until the start of the tenancy.
- SIGNING-UP: to confirm your reservation for a house, we’ll ask you to sign a tenancy agreement.
- HAPPY HOME: chill out… you have rented one of our Premier Student Homes.
- LATER: at the start of the tenancy, there is a returnable security deposit of £250 per tenant to pay.
- ANY QUESTIONS: most of your queries are likely to be covered in our FAQ but please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like more information.
The early bird catches the worm
It seems our houses get booked-up well in advance every year, so our advice is this; the early bird catches the worm!
Many students form household groups early-on in the Autumn term and start house hunting straight-away, in preparation for the following academic year. And because our houses are so popular, last year we had enquiries in October / November / December and everything had been booked-up before the start of the Christmas holiday.
The sooner you secure your student accommodation in Loughborough with us for next year, the better.
Later in the academic year, choice of good quality accommodation can become severely restricted.
Viewings are easy to arrange
We’ll make an appointment for a no-obligation viewing at any time to suit you and we’ll personally show you around a selected short-list of houses.
Often the current tenants are happy to show you around themselves, so just knock on their door and ask; this will also give you the opportunity to get some inside information about us, as a landlord, and our houses.