A Useful Guide to Viewing Student Houses
Bag the perfect student house for next year with the help of our student house hunting guide.
Sorting out your student house for next year can seem like a daunting task. There’re lots of things to think about:
- How many people do you want to live with?
- Should you shack up with friends or opt for people you don’t know so well?
- Should you stay close to campus or be nearer to town?
- How many houses should you look at before you decide on one?
- Should you go with a student house that has bills included in the rent charge or is it better to sort this out separately?
The list really can (and does) go on and on.
But, while all of these things are important considerations, we’ve found that there are a few really important things you should look out for when choosing your student house, so we decided to pop them into a handy infographic for you…
Our student houses are extremely popular and many of them have already been booked for 2022/23!
To avoid disappointment, take a look at our 5-star student rated Loughborough student houses now and visit the Next Steps page to find out more.
Alternatively, pop into the office anytime for a coffee and a chat to discuss your needs. We’re always happy to talk things through.
Andrew Chell can be contacted as follows:
Phone: 01509 552814
Email: [email protected]
Office: 66 Ashby Road, Loughborough LE11 3AE
Published 12th February 2020